"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Sep 11, 2008

Future Dreams


Do You Dream About the Future?
11-Sep-2008 -unknowncountry.com

Now you can be part of a special study -

At the Arlington Institute, researchers have consulted precognizant dreamers and have learned about hundreds of case studies of individuals who had explicit dreams about 911 (people jumping out of burning high rise buildings, etc.), beginning some six months before the event. They are studying whether the human collective unconscious somehow anticipates large impending perturbations—and YOU can participate in this study!

The Institute heard from some of these intuitives that something very substantial and disruptive is going to happen to the US within the next 60 days or so. If these warnings manifest themselves in an event of the significance of something like 911, then people all over the world should begin to experience dreams and other intuitions suggesting that something extraordinary is about to happen.

If you, or someone you know, experiences any kind of significant suggestion (dream, intuition, etc.) that something big and disruptive is about to happen in the coming weeks, send an email to dreams2008@arlingtoninstitute.org and tell them about it. They will compile them all and see if they can find any patterns or pointers toward an actual future event. You don’t need to include any identification and they will keep all of this information confidential.

Art credit: freeimages.co.uk

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Citizen Sane said...

I don't dream about the future, but I do have strong and sudden "gut hunches" at times, and these have proved correct. A couple of times the message has been as loud and clear as a voice speaking, so there was no mistaking the message.
I also have a very strong feeling that something BIG is going to happen soon - it hasn't shown up in my dreams, though. I am sleeping very poorly, and my anxiety and stress levels are quite a bit higher than what they normally are. It seems to me that other people are experiencing this also.

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

Too true.

Get some heavy rest, somehow, it's important.

(easy for me to say)

I can't recall the feeling of proper sleep.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger JoeC said...

I believe in the paranormal more than most people, and yet seem to be afflicted with reverse paranmormal abilities...I usually am distracted and feeling very optimistic right before major tragedies, and when I get bad gut feelings I usually wait and wait and nothing happens. My gut's feeling neither particularly good or bad vibes lately, so it probably means the sun will go supernova tomorrow.

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

Takes all kinds, Joe. I'm glad of it. LOL

Sometimes I slip into a sort of retro gear of my own, so I know what you mean. But when I was just a kid, I had a detailed and very specific prophetic dream. After living it, I had no doubts, but I never developed any extrordinary talents in clairvoyance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



~There is no God and we are his prophets.~

-Cormac McCarthy-
___________
_______
__




Man is superior to the stars if he lives in the power of superior wisdom. Such a person being the master over heaven and earth by means of his will is a magus and magic is not sorcery but supreme wisdom

-Paracelsus-



TERRORISM NEWS


'The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them'.....'Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac.'.....'In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.'.....'War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.' George Orwell


war is terror



Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasaGo with God and in Good Health

photo credit: http://www.freeimages.co.uk/Powered by Blogger ---Who Links Here--- Site Feed
Site best viewed in Firefox, Mozilla or with eyes wide shut.
Free counters provided by Andale