"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Apr 15, 2007

Thinking Blogger Awards




I want to thank the academy



Well, now I've gone and done it...I won an award. Actually, it's a nomination, but so what? It forces me to actually express myself here, which -as anyone familiar with this blog knows- I almost always leave to others (aside from the comments). It forces into the everlasting cement of internet ether the shame of my obsessive coat-tail riding.


I want to thank all the little people...people far bigger than I'll ever be.


Nominated by Brent at An Angry Dakota Democrat (who also nominated JoeC @ Hard-boiled Dreams of the World, who, in turn, broke the rules by nominating me again -and who's words I've clipped to explain this) was gracious enough to honor me with The Thinking Blogger Award — a meme award, where every somebody who’s lucky enough to receive the award in turn tags five bloggers that make them think. Thinking’s a good thing, see?

My sincere thanks to Brent and Joe, my only regret is that Brent chose to use the words neo-con dreams, instead of neo-con fears in his description of this blog.
Here are the five blogs that I tagged with this virtual symbiosis that I don't *ahem* believe have been nominated:

1. Blog of Funk - The every day story of the smell of sex...and so much more (as if that weren't enough). Deek Deekster bends you and shapes you up, in so many ways and positions.

2. Blog ho -The light and bane of my existence, and yours.

3. The Map is NOT the Territory -Amazon warrior priestess slices and dices the mind of man. The sweetest stepping-razor you will ever find. The occasional world of Paula Daunt.

4. Malung-TV-News -Expect the unexpected from Dave Bones' excellent London adventure.

5. Hard-boiled Dreams of the World -I can break the rules, too, Joe.
JoeC plugs you in.

***Apologies to Giornale Nuovo, which should've led this parade.***

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have here unto posted to my blog and caused the Great Seal of the Thinking Blogger Award to be affixed to the aforementioned blogs this the fifteenth day of April 2007.

Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award!

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.

The participation rules are simple:

    1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

    2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

    3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

On behalf of the Thinking Blogger Awards, thanks for thinking!


Apologies to all who should've made the list, it's early and this has been an exercise in stream-of-conscious vetting. Now, I must rest...

12 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Eyes of the World said...

you won't be leaving us for another tax bracket will you?

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

All my brackets are portable.

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Deek Deekster said...

we are not wormy...

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

That's what you think.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger JerseyCynic said...

NEVER --in my entire life --have I put the thinking cap on more, then when I found Indigobusiness.

Your blog is certainly "my drug" for thought.

I think you know what an impact your blog has had on my thought process Indi.

If I were to pick one blog that I could not live without, besides blondesense, it would be yours.


I look forward to exploring the great blogs that are linked to this "thinking blogger award"

Well done Brent AND JOEC!!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

JC, you are simply the best.
You always seem to make my day.

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger DAVE BONES said...

Nice one Indigo. I think I'm more of a "write before you think" blogger but cheez for the link. I'll work out what to do with it.

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

Not necessarily citing you as a thinker, Bones -not that you aren't-, but more that your blog often opens up new channels of perplexed befuddlement.

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Brent said...

My mistake. I will chnage the description and will make a mea culpa on my site. I still love your blog and am happy that I have linked to it.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Indigobusiness said...

Thanks, Brent. I'm still holding Joe responsible.

Blog Ho caught the error, and thought he was a year late, that his chance had expired.

 
At 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Indigo... and thank you for giving us all so much to think about.

 
At 12:56 AM , Blogger M said...

Congratulations, I love the mix of well chosen articles which you are presenting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



~There is no God and we are his prophets.~

-Cormac McCarthy-
___________
_______
__




Man is superior to the stars if he lives in the power of superior wisdom. Such a person being the master over heaven and earth by means of his will is a magus and magic is not sorcery but supreme wisdom

-Paracelsus-



TERRORISM NEWS


'The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them'.....'Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac.'.....'In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.'.....'War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.' George Orwell


war is terror



Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasaGo with God and in Good Health

photo credit: http://www.freeimages.co.uk/Powered by Blogger ---Who Links Here--- Site Feed
Site best viewed in Firefox, Mozilla or with eyes wide shut.
Free counters provided by Andale